University of California professor details the things research shows what the happiest people have in common.
The happiest people do the following…..
1. They devote a great amount of time to their family and friends, nurturing and enjoying those relationships.
2. They are comfortable expressing gratitude for all they have.
3. They are often the first to offer helping hands to coworkers and passersby.
4. They practice optimism when imagining their futures.
5. They savor life’s pleasures and try to live in the present moment.
6. They make physical exercise a weekly and even daily habit.
7. They are deeply committed to lifelong goals and ambitions.
8. Last but not least, the happiest people do have their share of stresses, crises, and even tragedies. They may become just as distressed and emotional in such circumstances as you or I, but their secret weapon is the poise and strength they show in coping in the face of challenge.
I spoke briefly on this concept is yesterday Five Minute Friday’s. My weekly video newsletter. Click here to get your free weekly video.
#business #leadership #keynotespeaker #leadershipspeaker #communication #2019goals #conference #getstuffdone